Dear Valued Customers,
To all our customers, partners and friends, considering these unprecedented times and events related to the coronavirus (COVID-19), I first want to start with a statement that “we are here for you.”
Our first responsibility is to the health and safety of all our team members, customers and partners. We will work with you directly on any adjustments required to make sure we alleviate any concerns that may come with normal business operations.
The coronavirus outbreak continues to cause challenges for companies in nearly every state, community and industry. We understand that each one of you may be considering a change to your normal work environment or have already implemented your business continuity plan for your teams to access your systems remotely.
Our mission, during this difficult time, is to be here and flex to your needs as best we can.
At this time we are:
- Open and conducting business while being sensitive to the risks of this pandemic
- Providing flexibility for team members who wish to work remotely
- Re-scheduling tickets or projects as requested by our customers
- Prioritizing our resources to the best of our ability to assist with increased demand in helping customers and partners with business and contingency plans for remote access
- Conducting meetings remotely unless in-person communication is required, to protect both you and our team members from any risk where necessary
If you have any concerns about current or future projects, please work closely with your dedicated account manager, contact our help desk by phone 701.293.8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are confident that by working together we can be successful in meeting our objectives through this challenging time.
Justin Fetsch, Vice President, Sales
Written by High Point Networks
High Point Networks is a leading provider of information technology solutions in both SMB and enterprise-level markets, servicing customers from coast to coast. We specialize in anything that spans your network, data center, phone system and endpoints with a strong security focus across all things IT.