Improve Your Security Effectiveness
Presented by High Point Networks & Arctic Wolf
Cyber-Security is a field that requires 24×7 vigilance and constant adaptation. Join High Point Networks and Arctic Wolf as we take a look at how SOCaaS can improve your overall security operations. This technology spans thousands of installations and processes over 65 billion security events daily. It collects and enriches endpoint, network, and cloud telemetry, and then analyzes it with multiple detection engines. You don’t want to miss this.
Attendees have the option to attend via live broadcast or in-person (COVID-19 guidelines will be followed during the event).
General Event Details:
- Wednesday, October 7th, 2020 @ 11:00am – 1:00pm CST
- In-Person: Laurel Ridge Barn, 47677 Slip Up Creek Rd, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- Virtual: Microsoft Teams Live Event
- 100% free to register
In-Person Event Details & Safety Guidelines:
- Masks required
- All attendees will be 6 feet apart
- Boxed lunch served
- Attendees will receive a complimentary lawn chair (in-person attendees only)