High Point Networks today announced that the acquisition of EarthBend, LLC’s VAR division was final. In July, the company announced its intent to purchase the assets & Employees of the South Dakota based technology company. This transaction represents a unique and significant opportunity to boost the level of technology services offered across all of High Point Networks coverage area. EarthBend brings complimentary technology products and services to the already enhanced technology portfolio offered by High Point Networks.
- – The transaction is a positive strategic fit for both companies
- – The intent to purchase was announced on July 10th, 2017
- – The transaction was final at 12:01am on August 12th, 2017
- – The combined engineering teams make up one of the largest in the region
- – Organizations across SD, ND, MN, MT, & CO will benefit greatly from the combined technology offerings
- – The announcement to purchase came just before Mitel announced their purchase of ShoreTel which greatly increases High Point Networks’ ability to offer best-in-class telephony solutions with a deep bench of expertise on both sides
“We are thrilled to welcome the EarthBend VAR division to the High Point Family,” says President & CEO Tom McDougall. “We value the longstanding success that EarthBend, LLC has built over the last 36 years and are committed to providing employees the resources they need for continued success. Every step in this process has been positive, and I am most excited about how we can together have a measurable impact on the customers, communities and families we serve.”
Over the next 30 days, both companies will be working through strategic integration items and will be communicating additional details to their employees, customers and vendor partners.